GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

queston about dating/cooking

turtleblunt

Ready to race!
the OP probably just got out of a relationship and he started to see all the signs which leads to this point.

point is, we're all after that princess, but we've gotta slay a few dragons to get there

i put my lollerskates on when i read this. i've never heard dating summed up in such an easy way hahah

utekineir

Banned
my cookware sucks, dishwasher works great, gf and i take turns cooking awful crap

far as dating, someone with faults atleast equal to yours is key. to rip off a doug stanhope bit.

If she's been blowing the mailman there isn't much she can say if you come home at 3 drunk smelling like a titty bar. If the worst thing she does is occasionally be late you're pretty much fucked.

cskm

Banned
If she's been blowing the mailman there isn't much she can say if you come home at 3 drunk smelling like a titty bar. If the worst thing she does is occasionally be late you're pretty much fucked.

i totally agree with this. im tired of my buddies goin after those 'known sluts' and then once they get'em, they complain about how shes a slut?? i mean seriously... think with the head with a brain, not the one between the legs. if you go for these girls, then put up with your stupidity lol

me on the other hand, i've got a fantastic gf. we've been dating for a year this coming sunday and we've never gotten in a fight before (some say thats not a good thing). we're into a lot of the samething (which i think is key to a strong relationship) and shes not a jealous person. just last weekend, she let me go clubbing with a group of girls for my friends bday while she stayed home to watch movies by herself. shes a keeper lol :wub:

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
i totally agree with this. im tired of my buddies goin after those 'known sluts' and then once they get'em, they complain about how shes a slut?? i mean seriously... think with the head with a brain, not the one between the legs. if you go for these girls, then put up with your stupidity lol

me on the other hand, i've got a fantastic gf. we've been dating for a year this coming sunday and we've never gotten in a fight before (some say thats not a good thing). we're into a lot of the samething (which i think is key to a strong relationship) and shes not a jealous person. just last weekend, she let me go clubbing with a group of girls for my friends bday while she stayed home to watch movies by herself. shes a keeper lol :wub:

pretty much the life i led. first fight happened like a year and a couple months in, and wasnt even a big one. second year was pretty bad. at 2 1/2 years, shit hit the fan. she cheated, and left. epic fail.

cskm

Banned
pretty much the life i led. first fight happened like a year and a couple months in, and wasnt even a big one. second year was pretty bad. at 2 1/2 years, shit hit the fan. she cheated, and left. epic fail.

:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge: are you telling me my relationship is gonna fail?!

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
I love Doug Stanhope I really do, but in reality little of it relies on the bullshit one size fits all advice presented here. I've been around the block a few times, I was "divorced" by 15.....big thing is not to get involved with a cunt or a prick....can't help you beyond that, other than to say I have been married for over 18 years and it can work. If they have a sense of entitlement as many do, then you're fucked, male or female. Many here feel it, most americans do, avoid that shit, cut through the crap and get to what matters. A princess is the last thing I ever wanted, I might have defiled a few that thought they were, but I would never have tried to be with one past a few nights. I started giving them a hard time in middle school.

I have a 10 and 13 year old boy that understand it already. Mom has helped immensely. She's awesome.

I did a pun :)

my cookware sucks, dishwasher works great, gf and i take turns cooking awful crap

far as dating, someone with faults atleast equal to yours is key. to rip off a doug stanhope bit.

Moses

Go Kart Champion
I started giving them a hard time in middle school.

I did a pun :)

:laughabove:

bitches ain't nothin but tricks and hoes. you just gotta find one that you like, and who mutually likes you back, enough that you don't want to sleep with other people. not as easy as it sounds.

Chris@RT

Banned
you just gotta find one that you like, and who mutually likes you back, enough that you don't want to sleep with other people. not as easy as it sounds.

Monogamy isn't for everyone and as long as both parties agree I don't see why that is required. Current GF fully for monogamy, previous ones not so much and I don't mean going off behind their backs, if a back happened to be turned it was for a whole different reason... :)

Moses

Go Kart Champion
yeah i just haven't gotten too lucky with the whole inclusive relationships. one person always ends up turning into the bad guy.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge: are you telling me my relationship is gonna fail?!

let's just say it was a real shocker to me...she's not that kind of person in the slightest, and she did a complete 180 on me. My whole family and all my friends legit thought her and i were gonna get married...some of them still refuse to believe what happened lol

basically, just enjoy it. it could turn out perfect, or it could not. no one knows for sure because no one can predict the future. Don't fret, just live it up and as long as you're both happy, that's what's important :thumbsup: