GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Quickest way to drain your fuel tank?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Why would someone put in ethanol if you don't have to?? People pay extra for top grade gas because (here) it doesn't contain any ethanol. That shit will mess up your car over time.

It will mess up older cars that weren't designed for it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It will mess up older cars that weren't designed for it.

It would have to be a pretty old car. I started putting ethanol in the gas at my gas station in 1979 and cars ran fine on it. The only problem anyone had was having to change the fuel filter from having been using leaded gasoline.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
There is a surprisingly large amount of people outside of the modified car world who have no idea of the benefits of e85 and just see on their weed wackers that they shouldnt use gas with more than 10% ethanol and assume its bad.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
worked for me since he posted it. you guys still using netscape navigator or what? :)

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
When I click on the link on my phone, it opens up the Amazon app and just shows the main page. Even if I copy/paste the url directly into browser...redirect to main amazon page.

On a PC, it works fine.

URL looks to be correct. Something weird might be going on when it tries to redirect to the mobile version of the site or app, idk.

Mystery solved? lol