GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 US Spec Rear Bumper Part #

bsosa69

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 GTI
Eurojet quoted me $275 for just the dual tailpipe section, it goes where the original muffler would be, though their design places the muffler forward of this location. This would work for those wanting something smaller than a 3inch exhaust. And thumbs up to them for selling it separetly from the whole kit.

So this would be there catback?

R Usagi

" Say Uncle "
Car(s)
'07 UG 2 Door
I don't know the price for the entire cat-back, the $275 was just for the tail pipes. Picture 3 of 7 on the website Under VW 2.0t / r32 2.0t exhaust. A little pricey just for the tail pipes, but they are nice looking.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
the catback eurojet makes looks sick on the r32 rear end, nice wide tips, the stock r32 looks terrible i think, those small little tips coming out of such big openings.

R Usagi

" Say Uncle "
Car(s)
'07 UG 2 Door
Checked my e-mail from eurojet, the entire eurojet exhaust (R32 style for 2.0t) runs $700. which isnt bad if you can use the 3 inch (too big for me).

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
yea thats the catback the TBE would be around 1200

John@20Squared

Ready to race!
Car(s)
02 Jetta
20squared has it for $599, don't know how much shipping is

The Eurojet R32 bumper specific exhausts are available.
Catback: $599
Turbo-Back: $1149.

We can include free shipping on the turbo-back system if you mention this post.

Edrock

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
does anyone know of any good shops in jersey to get the bumper and the eurojet exhaust installed?

GTI BOB

Ready to race!
can the r32 exhaust surround be replaced with the stock GTI exhaust surround? (the black bottom peice around the exhaust) reason im asking is that i want to be able to use my stock exhaust temporarily while still having the r32 bumper.

in other words, are they the same size, but different hole placements for the exhaust?

grandote

Passed Driver's Ed
The one addition may be a foam absorber for the rear bumper. R32 takes a different absorber than the GTI, but may not affect the addition of the R32 parts to the GTI. The reflectors will come with the lower valance.

1K6-807-251-A is the correct number for the foam insert.
1K6-807-433-E-GRU Rear Lower Valance
1K6-807-568-9B9 Exhaust Surround
1K6-807-739 LH Mounting Bracket
1K6-807-740 RH Mounting Bracket
1K6-807-441-B-9B9 Tow Hook Cover

just ordered all these parts and got them in, the tow hook cover is wrong, i have that part right here and it doesnt match, its squared and i need a round one, the correct part number is 1K6-807-441-E-9B9, also can anybody get me the part numbers for the reflectors because they didnt come neither!!

Last edited:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
call oempl.us for the reflectors