GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Radio Station Logos

MrGolf112

Hi,
How did you get rid of the logo and just show radio text as displayed in picture 5.
I would prefer this layout as most of the radio station logos are just blank.
Thanks in advance

CH47AV8R

Thanks for the reply,
I was just curious - especially about the Radio database listed on the MK8's System Information option (European models)
Going off topic a bit here, your HD radio system, it's similar in ways to DAB used in Europe with one big advantage - it can be carried on existing frequencies.

Thanks again, do you have a VW?
22 R

MrGolf112

No problem, all done by touching the logo or text as shown in 2 of all 5 pics, BTW 5 displays all the text which doesn't show on 3. Retouch to reverse views.
Not all DAB stations enable 4, AFAIK only those with the extra icon shown on the main station list.
Almost the same for FM stations, display can be as in 3 and 5, 4 will only display as described at end of original message 😥
Sorry just another question. When just the text is displayed and not the logo when I turn the engine off and come to restart it it reverts back to the logo display. Is there anyway to save the setting to text only or does it just reset back to logo display when the engine is switched off. Cheers