GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent Purchase thread....

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Yup, logging into VW Credit now shows the account as "Closed". It will be nice to not make the almost $500 payment every month. It's not disposable income however, I'll be putting money aside for a down-payment on a 2015 Golf R -- that VW Credit account is going to get re-opened next year.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Yup, logging into VW Credit now shows the account as "Closed". It will be nice to not make the almost $500 payment every month. It's not disposable income however, I'll be putting money aside for a down-payment on a 2015 Golf R -- that VW Credit account is going to get re-opened next year.

Congrats!! For now haha. :D

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion

Congrats!

As posted in my lingering thread, I bought this on Wednesday:

2014 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk.

So far it's fun and lives up to the reviews.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Screen Shot 2014-06-15 at 11.33.40 PM.png

Sorry for bad quality.. It's a Jackery 3200mAh portable charger. Works for my iPhone 5S. Also 70% off.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
I'm having trouble on what I should purchase next. I either want to get a stage 1 tune for the gti or a canon t3i. I'm leaning a bit towards the camera, because I think the tune could wait. Which one would you guys choose?

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
I'm having trouble on what I should purchase next. I either want to get a stage 1 tune for the gti or a canon t3i. I'm leaning a bit towards the camera, because I think the tune could wait. Which one would you guys choose?

The tune! IPhone or Android pics will do. Lol

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Thanks. So far, I like it. However, all the guys on the C7 forum complaining about paint need to buy/checkout a Chrysler. This paint up close and personal leaves a lot to be desired. I might wear out my DA polisher on this one. ;)

Nice haha! I have to admit, I love the front. It's pretty awesome looking haha! :happyanim:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
The tune! IPhone or Android pics will do. Lol

Seriously!! tune will be best! modern cellphones take pretty dawm good shots! if you were reeeeeally into photography you wouldn't have thought twice. lol like me, I'm kinda into photography and want a Canon, but I'd rather have my clutch and stage 2. lol :D

trev1342

Go Kart Champion