GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Regal now comes with 259 HP Stock?!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
get the GS MT with Brembos... the Elk's Lodge has never seen such a baller ride before.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Thats based on an Opel model here in Germany.
No.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
I have a few reservations about that buy, but essentially I think thats where the incentive works out to be. One of my friend just got one. Basically just one option(heated seat). There is a $2k cash back on that car right now(as of I think a month ago). 6MT is a $1800 deduction on the base price. And it adds Brembo and LSD by default(I mean how sweet is that). The issue is I don't like the base seat. They offer basically 0 lateral support. I also don't like GM's sensor trigger seatbelt reel lock thing. I use my inertia reel locking to keep myself in place on track...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Man, all these 2.0T's putting out much more than 200 hp in stock trim.......

Didn't the bugeye (2002) WRX have a 2.0 and have 226hp??

WTF VW!!!!!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I have a few reservations about that buy, but essentially I think thats where the incentive works out to be. One of my friend just got one. Basically just one option(heated seat). There is a $2k cash back on that car right now(as of I think a month ago). 6MT is a $1800 deduction on the base price. And it adds Brembo and LSD by default(I mean how sweet is that). The issue is I don't like the base seat. They offer basically 0 lateral support. I also don't like GM's sensor trigger seatbelt reel lock thing. I use my inertia reel locking to keep myself in place on track...

wow... that is quite awesome onthe MT discount and adding brembo's and LSD.. jeebus. seats that bad eh?

Man, all these 2.0T's putting out much more than 200 hp in stock trim.......

Didn't the bugeye (2002) WRX have a 2.0 and have 226hp??

WTF VW!!!!!

haha.. 224hp in 2001 or whatever it was.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Its also leather-ish surface, so its slippery to begin with....I mean everything is trimmed nicely and the interior is actually quite nice(aside from the gauge cluster style that I am not a fan of)....

Mechanically I am sure its great. ATS doesn't really have too many performance options. Summer tires and larger forged wheels is one, and MR Dampers is another. But they are much more higher up in the trim level that you are probably looking at 10K above this.....

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Its also leather-ish surface, so its slippery to begin with....I mean everything is trimmed nicely and the interior is actually quite nice(aside from the gauge cluster style that I am not a fan of)....

Mechanically I am sure its great. ATS doesn't really have too many performance options. Summer tires and larger forged wheels is one, and MR Dampers is another. But they are much more higher up in the trim level that you are probably looking at 10K above this.....

Don't forget the HUD!

becausetopgun

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion