GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rennwagen Spoiler Extensions

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I just ordered the type 2. It grew on me haha
Congrats you will enjoy the type 2. After awhile every time you look at another golf/gti/r with out it you will be like something is just missing from this car it dosent look right then relize it’s missing the spoiler extension

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE DSG
Congrats you will enjoy the type 2. After awhile every time you look at another golf/gti/r with out it you will be like something is just missing from this car it dosent look right then relize it’s missing the spoiler extension
I heard the saying “if you’re not looking back at your car every time you walk away, you bought the wrong car”. This mod makes it even more irresistible in that respect.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Get your goodies on sale!
As always, thank you all for the support! 🙂

32D08B4D-5EF5-49AD-83AC-00481D34A4D4.jpeg

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Any updates for us Alltrack/Sportwagen folk?

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Received and installed mine today. Top notch shipping(protected by pvc pipes) and great quality. Very happy with quality and subtle flair. Wife used to sell UHB tape for 3M, and she assured me that if it’s strong enough to hold together airline and fighter jets(for reals, they’re held together with vhb tape and some rivets…) it will never fly off my car at speed. Thanks!
2B2DFC53-1318-4B2D-B12E-531C3FA3DD64.jpeg

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Received and installed mine today. Top notch shipping(protected by pvc pipes) and great quality. Very happy with quality and subtle flair. Wife used to sell UHB tape for 3M, and she assured me that if it’s strong enough to hold together airline and fighter jets(for reals, they’re held together with vhb tape and some rivets…) it will never fly off my car at speed. Thanks!
View attachment 248988
Glad you like it! Enjoy!

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
When will these be available again? Website shows out of stock for type 2