GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Replace turbo price...?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Once we turn on the microchips in the vaccine and everyone becomes a bill gates slave, then the entire world will be the US, and they will be exclusive to the US. Alright time to pack up and move to Florida with the rest of my Sheep dog brethren. /zrickety
better hope your lizard skin grows in before you move, the ozone is non-existant there because 45 used executive privilege to make that disappear last month.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
better hope your lizard skin grows in before you move, the ozone is non-existant there because 45 used executive privilege to make that disappear last month.
I've been saving up my snakes sheddings for the past 4 years, the suit is almost complete.

oTONYv

Someone suggested putting a slight kink in the actuator rod to take some play out of it.... is this legit method?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I guess you could try that, worst case you just have to replace the turbo anyways. I would just be careful on the first drive after doing it, if you bend it too much and it gets bound up and pins the wastegate shut you could have issues.