GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retarded drivers

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf
Ok so I'm driving on the Southern State parkway and after making a pass I went into the right lane (doing about 70ish) because my exit is coming up. So about 100yards ahead of me some asshat in a Nissan quest decides to pull out from the shoulder from a dead stop. Now I know someone's in my blind spot so I cannot veer to the middle lane. So I opt to the horn and hard braking + hard down shifts. I came within inches of hitting this moron. He turned around at me like I was the moron.
I just hit 4,000miles on the car if I had gotten into an accident which would have been reported as my fault I would have killed someone.

Ps. the mofo didnt even signal...

mkvtg37

women = cunts
that sucks so hard.

this happened to me actually this past saturday, i really didnt think people could be that stupid and i was hoping it was an isolated event... apperantly i was wrong

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
really, REALLY sucks.

what also sucks is the toyota thanksgiving sales event ads at the bottom of EVERY PAGE grrr i want them to go AWAY

Strmtrpr

Censored
I love when people cut you off or almost hit you and after you honk at them they flick you off and scream at you.

grada89

Go Kart Champion
yeah, come down to austin, tx sometime. ill show you breakfast tacos and some of the worst drivers in the entire world.

I don't know i think Miami is much worse.

All the snow birds are down and they seem to think their still driving in Canada. We don't have all day to sit and wait till you make that right turn at 2 mph. IDK with tourists and everything here ....it sucks.

norsairius

Go Kart Newbie
man, that sucks. it's annoying when drivers get angry at you for honking when clearly they made the mistake, not you.

as far as highway driving goes, I personally don't like it when people forget what the left lane is for: passing

I see all too often drivers that sit in the left lane going the same speed as the car next to them in the lane to the right or worse, even slower. now THAT bugs me.

generally, new york, new jersey, and illinois, sometimes ohio, drivers have given me the most grief here on this college campus, which may be partly due to the fact they aren't familiar with the area (but if they've been here more than a year or two, I think they have no excuse, this place isn't that big). on the highway however, people from almost any state/area seem to make mistakes in some form or another.

QCDriver

Ready to race!
Yea the asshats do it all the time on 95. You want some pucker have someone do it while your driving a loaded tanker.:mad:

It happens to me at least once a month.:mad0259:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
man, that sucks. it's annoying when drivers get angry at you for honking when clearly they made the mistake, not you.

as far as highway driving goes, I personally don't like it when people forget what the left lane is for: passing

I see all too often drivers that sit in the left lane going the same speed as the car next to them in the lane to the right or worse, even slower. now THAT bugs me.

generally, new york, new jersey, and illinois, sometimes ohio, drivers have given me the most grief here on this college campus, which may be partly due to the fact they aren't familiar with the area (but if they've been here more than a year or two, I think they have no excuse, this place isn't that big). on the highway however, people from almost any state/area seem to make mistakes in some form or another.

Agreed. But, to vouch for new yorkers & jersynites, we just have to many fuckin people on the road here to follow that law. Not until you get to the sticks of upstate ny do cops enforce that law.

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf
btw you should come to the Long Island MKV meet
I want to; Ive been trying to...maybe tomorrow I could lol.
..I'm a lame stock rabbit though lol.

i hate the southern state. Bunch of asshats on that road.

Seriously, it wasn't even rush hour either, middle of the day..

And upstate has some weird ass speed limits, I forget what county i was in but the marked speed limit was 55, then without a change in the road like turns or anything it went down to 30... and there was a speed trap, luckily I listened to my friend's dad's advice to make sure I slow down there or else they would have nailed me 30 over lol.

DanSan

meerkat
I cant stand the northern, southern, sagtikos, meadowbrook, robert moses... all those roads have annoying ass exit and on ramps and their wayyy too short and sharp.