GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retired Navy soldier spray paints evo vid/pics included

dustinwark

Miesian
Went in excited to see it, but after seeing it I just feel bad for the guy who was vandalizing the car. Retired vet, just laid off, got his ass beat.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
11+ pages already...what an asshole. He got what he deserved.

xplicit

Go Kart Champion
op is stupid for posting this i feel like, hes gonna get it coming to him if the wrong person sees this

Fullnelson

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn that's messed up! I'm guessing this is because it's a Mitsubishi. During WW2 Mitsubishi Produced the Japanese Zero Fighter which was the main attack aircraft used during the bombing of Pearl Harbor hence the 12/7. just a little useless history for ya... But ya either way I know I would be really pissed if someone did that to me.

Very stupid for both parties involved. Fighting is not a good idea for vandalism. Both of them will be going to jail, matter of fact the guy who beat up the vet will prob get in a lot more trouble.

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
The owner of the Evo acted like an ass. Yes, his car was vandalized, but he reacted like a child.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
he was a child, he did a stupid thing in the heat of his rage. both parties will recieve their dues.

ehancock

Ready to race!
Surprised this made it on here. The owner of that car also posted it on a local car forum. Haven't watched the video but the owner of the car sounds like a huge douche from reading his posts on the local forum

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
he sounded like one in the video. f*** wangster

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
yeah obviously i would be (anyone would be) upset, but just get his plate and report it and don't let him leave, dont beat the fuck out of him, my 2c

CW08DSG

I don't care.
While there's no excuse for vandalizing someone else's property, what this d-bag of a Evo owner did was inexcusable. He lowered himself to a level so far below that of the vandal it's not funny. Then he had the brilliant idea to post it on YouTube for the world to see. Dumbass. I understand it cleaned off with WD40.

There's right ways of dealing with things, and this wasn't it. He'll soon find himself on the other end of the legal system and I don't think he's going to like the outcome.