Elliott

Go Kart Champion
terrible crash at Sepang Malaysia. 20.01.87- 23.10.11
:cry:

the accident :yikes:

Last edited:

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Sad. Never followd moto gp but thats very sad.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
I watched the Australian V8 Supercars on Speed last night and saw a Moto GP event on the schedule afterwards and briefly thought about staying up and watching that as well. I'm glad I decided to go to bed instead, I wouldn't have slept well.

R.I.P.

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
RIP...Moto GP takes nuts and skills. Does anyone know what happened? I didnt watch the race. What I am asking is how did he end up over correcting and hanging off the bike like that?

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
wondering what death number 3 is gonna be, 2 great drivers in 2 weeks so far but stuff like this happens in sets of 3

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
so sad, hopefully it doesnt come in 3's

Elliott

Go Kart Champion

i at first thought it was rossi that hit him but if u watch this it tells all..
thoughts are with the family and friends.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
never got into moto gp, but holy shit. RIP Marco.
That video above @ 26 seconds, just seeing this is gruesome. Total loss for words.

Mariach

FIA F1 World Champ..to be
This was terrible. Simoncelli was one of the up and comming stars. So sad to see him go.

To anyone wondering, he lowsided to start, the bike just got away from him, as they normally do, but the thing that caught everyone off guard was when the front suddenly regained grip and he shot across the track. The following impacts were enough to end his chances of survival.

Id like to ask the community to not discuss a possible 3rd death. A lot of us spend a lot of time on track and dont need any of that kind of attitude hanging around. Racing is dangerous and we dont need to be reminded of that fact.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
This was terrible. Simoncelli was one of the up and comming stars. So sad to see him go.

To anyone wondering, he lowsided to start, the bike just got away from him, as they normally do, but the thing that caught everyone off guard was when the front suddenly regained grip and he shot across the track. The following impacts were enough to end his chances of survival.

Id like to ask the community to not discuss a possible 3rd death. A lot of us spend a lot of time on track and dont need any of that kind of attitude hanging around. Racing is dangerous and we dont need to be reminded of that fact.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Also the comments were not disrespectful. I would like to remind you we take these risks willingly. You do it, i do it. Noone forces you to do it. Forgetting that death is around the corner leads to complacency.