GOLFMKV

RNS 510 sw4366 and updated Navteq Maps?

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
I think that's an awesome idea!

b4ceen

Ready to race!
I want in.
Will this work with my RNS 510/ Dynaudio 2010?

Yes this should work.

I have the rns 510 with dynaudio on my 2012. Worked flawlessly.

I hope these disks make it out to everyone!

b4ceen

Ready to race!
People left who want it:
1) Songman
2) F00kie
3) Carsfeverguy

Nik, can you pass it on to any of these members one your done?

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I want in.
Will this work with my RNS 510/ Dynaudio 2010?

It says it works on E/F/G/H and higher units.

If you press the "SETUP" button for like 5 seconds or more (hold it), a new menu will pop up.

Click on "VERSION INFO" or something along the lines and you'l see the following:

The Letter on the first line denotes your hardware version. Can you tell us what yours is?

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I have the discs with me and if you want to have them earlier, I can burn the discs that b4ceen gave me so you can get them earlier.

Just give me a heads up and I'll burn it. But you'll have to come to Woodbridge :p

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
People left who want it:
1) Songman
2) F00kie
3) Carsfeverguy

I'd like to be on that list! Unfortunately, I'm in Wisconsin...

Wait, is this good for all of North America, or just Canada?

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
People left who want it:
1) Songman
2) F00kie
3) Carsfeverguy

I actually paid $150 for this lol, but so far the disks either didn't come yet (2 weeks) or got lost in the mail.

nik

Go Kart Champion
People left who want it:
1) Songman
2) F00kie
3) Carsfeverguy

Will post up a message once I get them and will PM the next on the list for contact details.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

Lös Gehts

Ready to race!
I'd also like in on this, carsfeverguy if it works for you let us know, I'm 2010 with dynaudio too. I used my nav last week in the US and it sucked big time, sent me off the highway a few times and really made my trips longer than need be, and did not show any of the new walmarts and mall locations for the wife.:yikes:

SIGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys,

It looks like with the current method of sharing the disc, it will take too long to get it into the hands of everyone who needs it, including myself. Is there no alternative method?

How about an upload of the disc information to a FTP server (which I can provide), and each member be responsible for burning the disc on his own?

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys,

It looks like with the current method of sharing the disc, it will take too long to get it into the hands of everyone who needs it, including myself. Is there no alternative method?

How about an upload of the disc information to a FTP server (which I can provide), and each member be responsible for burning the disc on his own?

I could rip it and upload it to your FTP server; but I'm not sure if the mods will like sharing this. PM only? :p