GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Road and Track: 2013 Focus ST vs. GTI vs. MS3

n00btarded

Ready to race!

The Euro Focus ST is an absolutely AMAZING car, and if it were offered here I'd be driving it. However, Ford thinks that her homeland is undeserving of her finest German work and so I drive a German car untainted by the stupid that is Detroit.

BTW my turbocharged 2.0L Zetec Zx3 kicks that 2013 2.0L Ecotec in the nuts. The 2.5L Volvo powered 3 door is what they should have given us!!!

Last edited:

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
^^^ It is the same car now.

n00btarded

Ready to race!
^^^ It is the same car now.

It's inferior to the last generation and doesn't come with 3 doors.

Ford has also got the new Fiesta and Focus PCMs locked up do damn tight that not even FocusPower or SCT has busted through them yet.

BTW I drove a couple bought this Golf instead.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
The Euro Focus ST is an absolutely AMAZING car, and if it were offered here I'd be driving it. However, Ford thinks that her homeland is undeserving of her finest German work and so I drive a German car untainted by the stupid that is Detroit.

BTW my turbocharged 2.0L Zetec Zx3 kicks that 2013 2.0L Ecotec in the nuts. The 2.5L Volvo powered 3 door is what they should have given us!!!

It's inferior to the last generation and doesn't come with 3 doors.

Ford has also got the new Fiesta and Focus PCMs locked up do damn tight that not even FocusPower or SCT has busted through them yet.

BTW I drove a couple bought this Golf instead.

wait, what? :iono:

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
The 2013 Gen-3 ST is inferior to the Gen-2 ST with the 2.5L turbocharged 5 cylinder Volvo. I'd own the gen 2 NOT the Gen 3.

so instead you bought a 2.5 golf.

got confused, i swear i think you thought the car in the top gear vid is the new euro spec ST. glad to have that cleared up.