GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Road rage......

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
hahaha. sorry. i love it! f***ing harsh like.
but if some cunt jumped on my window like that, id runn the fu**er over!

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
holy shit...

Lucidity

Marx
A good lawyer and a self defense plea would take care of that. Some maniac beats you up, then comes and jumps on your windshield, it's kinda a natural response to get on the gas.... you only need to convince one juror you were in the right.

Eric1285

Ready to race!
A good lawyer and a self defense plea would take care of that. Some maniac beats you up, then comes and jumps on your windshield, it's kinda a natural response to get on the gas.... you only need to convince one juror you were in the right.

Um, I'm fairly certain most verdicts do not need a unanimous decision. Usually it's just a majority, in which case you'd need to convince more than one juror.

Lucidity

Marx
Um, I'm fairly certain most verdicts do not need a unanimous decision. Usually it's just a majority, in which case you'd need to convince more than one juror.

That would depend on what extent they try to charge him. The higher the charges, the more strict the standard of the verdict, and it all varies by state. Also if they only use 6 jurors, than an unanimous decision is required.

julito04

I plead the fif.
LOL^ Im starting to think youre not even bi, just gay hahahahaha im kidding.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
hahaha. sorry. i love it! f***ing harsh like.
but if some cunt jumped on my window like that, id runn the fu**er over!

The guy in the red beat the shit out of the guy before. Then came back to give him some more.

A good lawyer and a self defense plea would take care of that. Some maniac beats you up, then comes and jumps on your windshield, it's kinda a natural response to get on the gas....

exactly. The driver was scared the guy was gonna come back and hit him some more. self defense.

Fuck yeah! good for him.