GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Runing of the Bulls / Bullfighting

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
I am the only one wondering why the majority of NA people think this is horrible???? If you get right down to it if you eat any kind of meat you have no right to be po ed about this stuff??

And you can't tell me that the bulls that are a part of the running of the bulls arn't having the bloody time of their lives. Just think of it as a bull running "look at all the people I am going to try and gore run over hurt yeee haw I AM A BULL HERE I COME"

I sorry ranting here but its jsut that there are so many other things in the world to be concerned about and angry about over some "cruelty to animanls" like chicken coops and their living area isn't cruel? But hey where is my next chicken breat/steak/fillet/chop ect.

end rant

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
man FUCK peta and all those pussy ass holes. im sick and tired of hearing them complain and litter the internet with there anti-meat videos.

this makes me want to go buy a big juicy steak, rare. hah.

but really, i think the running of the bulls is the shit, i would totally do that shit. i mean its a part of tradition.

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
100% its on my list of things to do

I just got pissed with all these bloody people who are looking at outside societies and being critical without looking at all the crap that we do wich is normally 100x worse than what ever the group of people are doing. Just needed a venting session.

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
in Spain, the bullfights are not in the sports pages. It's in the art section.

Last edited:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I could care less. But I must admit, I like the nude running they're trying to replace it with *envisions a bunch of naked spanish women running the streets*. Give it a few more years and it should take it's place...lol.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
I could care less. But I must admit, I like the nude running they're trying to replace it with *envisions a bunch of naked spanish women running the streets*. Give it a few more years and it should take it's place...lol.

that sounds good to me haha.

id fly out to see it