GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S3 coming to America

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
From Motor Trend's Instagram feed this morning.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Pretty cool car. I love that manufacturers are upsizing their midsize segments and moving the "compact" segments into their place. This and the 2 series will make for interesting competition.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
good lord... stop your whining. A simple Haldex controller for $700 solves that, lulz...

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
What does the controller do and who says it will work on this car? I still haven't seen any details on that thing besides vague subjective butt dyno reports.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
it puts more power to the back... been around for ages. I was very impressed when I was running one.

it should be the same thing on this car.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I am kind of really very absolutely curious about this car. But pricing is key... Me thinks it will be 45k with options. +tax at 50k I'd rather up the budget to a C7 or to a base gayman

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I am kind of really very absolutely curious about this car. But pricing is key... Me thinks it will be 45k with options. +tax at 50k I'd rather up the budget to a C7 or to a base gayman

yeah, with options new, it will be pretty expensive.. so you either way to buy a CPO 1-2 years out for much less, or you get a bare bones one for probably close to $42K, I'd imagine.