GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sacha Cohen's Ass vs. Eminem's Face

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion

Anyone see this? Pure awesomeness! :lol:

Furious Eminem stormed out of the MTV Movie Awards after finding serial prankster Sacha Baron Cohen's bare buttocks just inches from his face.
The rapper was left fuming when Cohen - as his flamboyant fashionista alter-ego Bruno - descended from above dressed as an angel in a thong and landed head first right in his lap.
The 36-year-old looked disgusted by the surprise stunt but sat powerless with Cohen, 37, on top of him before his bodyguards came to his aid.

More here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ttomed-Sacha-Baron-Cohen-crash-lands-him.html

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
It's MTV, it was staged, don't be a lemming.

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion
It's MTV, it was staged, don't be a lemming.

Staged or not, it's funny. :biggrin: That picture is priceless... if it is staged, Eminem must really be hard up for ratings if he's letting another dude put his ass in his face.

That's next to giving handjobs for a happy meal.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
So clearly staged and poorly at that. hmm... Eminem has a new CD, SBC has a new movie... do the math. It's economics.

DanSan

meerkat
Has anyone realized that every time eminem goes to those MTV awards they fuck with somehow lol.

I honestly dont think that was fake. They definitely planned on landing him on his face but I dont think he had any idea wtf was going on. His bodyguards were reacting with panic responses and he looked absolutely pissed. Eminem has said on thousands of occasions he hates gays so this would just absolutely piss him off.

Hell, even the award that cohen was supposed to announce got fucked up. All of a sudden their like, ummmm ohh. Zac Efron.. it was complete and utter disorder and confusion. Zac had no idea what award he had won or what to even say or do when he got on stage. Hell, i had no idea what he won until they displayed it on the screen. The only part of that which was staged, was landing on his face. I highly doubt he had any idea wtf was going on at all.

MTV hates eminem, used him for his performance and then fucked with him lol. they always do it. MTV really needs to fire their writers because 90% of the shit they do during these shows is not funny. It is completely chaos, disorder and awkward

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Both just trying to get some publicity....nothing else, nothing more