GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sad news I need to share...

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Many of you guys may recall that I announced a while back that my wife and I were expecting another baby girl. I'm heartbroken to report that her tiny little heart stopped beating last week. Its been a shitty November.

I've been on here to find something else to think about, and if I've been rude to anyone I appologize.

djax1

Ready to race!
This is such sad news. So sorry to hear you're going through this. The only word of support I can give you is that when there's change, something is lost, yet something is gained. And I hope you and your family will find gain in the near future.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to hear man. Condolences and hope the holidays bring you some happiness to make the pain less

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'll keep you in my thoughts.

P

plac

thats too bad. happened on our first try too, quite a ways along.

JhnR

Banned
Sorry to hear. Hope your okay and stay strong.

zee

Go Kart Champion
Hang in there man. You have my deepest sympathy.

My wife and I had our daughter a few weeks ago. 5 months into the pregnancy, the hospital thought her heart wasn't going to make it and we spent a week running around for tests. It was heartbreaking but thing worked out in my end, but not so much for you:(. My condolences to you and the family. Be there for the wifey, she'll need the strong support.

lon888

Ready to race!
I can fell you pain man. I have 5 grandkids and all of them are in diapers - I cant't even imagine losing one of them. May peace and love find your family.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
stay strong man. thoughts are with you for sure.