GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Saw enough Honda Civics today to make me throw up...

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie

you a half breed.
legally yes, genetically no :D

Sent via Tapatalk, probably with typos.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nvturbo - was that kid wearing a snuggy?

Cheesecake

Ready to race!
I'm also not sure where all the Honda Hate is coming from.

Having owned a 2000 DC2 Type-R, I enjoyed that car very much.

Still remember the smile it brought to my face when "VTEC kicked in, yo!"

In all seriousness, I believe quality standards were set by the Japanese in the early 80's. We owe a little bit to them for the quality we see in our vehicles today.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I am of Japanese descent and I disapprove.

I wasn't expressing anti Japanese sentiment to the people.
I love Japan, and the Japanese people.

I was saying that the choice of a VW is the non Japanese car choice.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I'm also not sure where all the Honda Hate is coming from.

Having owned a 2000 DC2 Type-R, I enjoyed that car very much.

Still remember the smile it brought to my face when "VTEC kicked in, yo!"

In all seriousness, I believe quality standards were set by the Japanese in the early 80's. We owe a little bit to them for the quality we see in our vehicles today.

Not a Honda hater.
My wife is on her third Honda lease.
Many Honda leases by my in laws.

What I don't like is the Honda fan boy community

Cheesecake

Ready to race!
Not a Honda hater.
My wife is on her third Honda lease.
Many Honda leases by my in laws.

What I don't like is the Honda fan boy community

I was not directing the Honda Hate to you, the OP.

It just seems that the general consensus from this community is an overall unliking to the honda enthusiast.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
nvturbo - was that kid wearing a snuggy?

I'm not sure if a Snuggie comes in that color. LOL

It's funny the op hasn't returned to reply to others' replies/comments. Even though I don't currently own a Honda, I still go onto my local Honda forum from time to time. People just need to grow up and appreciate what they have in their driveway. Try walking miles to work and school like some less-fortunate people in this world.

BangMangler

Ready to race!
What did you expect to show up......old skool GTO's, Camaro's, Chevelle's??!! You went to an IMPORT FACE-OFF drag race event. I don't hate Hondas...I've owned several in my lifetime. If you hate them that much, you must have some personal issues. You must have been one of those "uncool" kids in high school that drove around in a Chevy Cavalier...4dr. LOL

Did I hurt your Honda feelings? What are you, 15? Insults don't work on me. :rolleyes:

Not hating on Hondas. I actually liked the S2000 and Prelude. I was expecting a lot more variety. Porsche? BMW? Audi? Lamborghini? Ferrari? Fuck...anything IMPORT that isn't a Civic because anyone can buy an old used shitty Civic and put thousands worth of engine parts into it. :lol:

Halvie

WOOSA
Did I hurt your Honda feelings? What are you, 15? Insults don't work on me. :rolleyes:

Not hating on Hondas. I actually liked the S2000 and Prelude. I was expecting a lot more variety. Porsche? BMW? Audi? Lamborghini? Ferrari? Fuck...anything IMPORT that isn't a Civic because anyone can buy an old used shitty Civic and put thousands worth of engine parts into it. :lol:

I am a bit jealous of their ability to do that