GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Saw this white G8 today

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion

Saw this really clean g8 today. I talked to the lady who owned and she said there was only 22,000 miles on it. The 6.0

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Love the G8 GT. I almost got one. Twice.

Pontiac, doe.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Dammit TRoy. I was teasing.

The G8 was compared to the 5 series in many automotive magazines and such. Longevity wise, they don't hold up as far as interior goes, but I love them. Almost got one before the GTI, then again before the Charger. But I wanted something new when buying Charger, and was infatuated with the GTI when I got it.

So, that ship has sailed.

I still love the G8 and get very excite when I see one.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Dip that chrome in black & I take it. Great car!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Agreed 100% on the chrome. I hate chrome, and rid myself of it on the mullet mobile.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
If I had a nickel for every time someone on the internet complained about chrome...

I could buy some chrome ramz.

Chrome has its place on old cars and trucks. Not modern cars. At least not in mass quantities. Moderation is key.

Chrome ramz are heavy. More than a sunroof.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I'd never heard anyone hate on chrome until the past few years or so and have still never heard anyone hate on it in person. It seems to be an internet fad only. Chrome will endure. As long as it stays polished.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
I'd never heard anyone hate on chrome until the past few years or so and have still never heard anyone hate on it in person. It seems to be an internet fad only. Chrome will endure. As long as it stays polished.

:word: Dont like chrome dont get it. What others do to their car is their biz. Chrome has use on old or modern cars.