GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sears is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
I got my Electrolux Washer and dryer from them like 4 months ago, (and many other things over my life time)

The washer was delivered with the door opening the wrong way and on that same day Sears had tech at my house to change it around for me...

Awesome Customer service!! and my IQ is over 100!!!!

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
I mean, think about it.. people really only here about a company only when they make mistake, or piss someone off... I'm just trying to relay some good customer service I have gotten from Sears... I mean, you know what they say.. if one person has a bad time, they tell 10 people, and those 10 people tell 10 more people... Like the time they buy an cotton candy maker/Air clearing magic something and it breaks after 4 months of using it and the store tells them to please contact the maker of said "cotton candy maker/Air clearing magic something" they go nuttz and talk about how much Sears sucks....

And then tell everyone there are stupid for trying to say its not Sear's fault and the item does have 1 year warranty if they would call the manufacture of this said "cotton candy maker/Air clearing magic something", and the mod's lock the thread before I could then yell at the OP to say he is really the retard. I mean, not that happened or anything.. I just want to throw out some love for Sears.. Keep up the good work!

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I will be surpised if I wake up for class tomorrow and this thread is still open. ib4tl

WickedLou9

I'm a geek
I got my appliances from a local business. When everything was delivered it was in proper shape and needed no repair :)

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
^^To bad VDV closed your thread, of course you would have never admitted you were completely WRONG and just acting like a pompous ass. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.