GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shark Week

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Who else is fucking excited!?

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Can't wait. Shark week always makes me nervous when I'm at the beach, that 2nd pic would be scary as fuck.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
I am only really interested in the Great White stuff. All the other sharks are just fluff lol.

EDIT: That 2nd pic is intense, I would be making peace at that point. Next to burning alive, getting eaten by a fuckin shark would have to be the most terrifying/painful way to die.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Im heading down the the beach for thursday to monday or so.. lets see how many people are scared of the water.

Like 10 years ago I was down in Florida and not having cable at home, it was the first time I saw Shark Week. My friend and I were watching it and they were talking about New Smyrna Beach, Fl. and how it had more shark bites than any other region in the world...turns out we were staying at New Smyrna. I was scared shitless to get in the water the rest of the week, and any piece of seaweed that hit my foot made me scream like a school girl. Fuck sharks.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Like 10 years ago I was down in Florida and not having cable at home, it was the first time I saw Shark Week. My friend and I were watching it and they were talking about New Smyrna Beach, Fl. and how it had more shark bites than any other region in the world...turns out we were staying at New Smyrna. I was scared shitless to get in the water the rest of the week, and any piece of seaweed that hit my foot made me scream like a school girl. Fuck sharks.

:lol: nice

After the first time I watched Jaws, at like 8 years old or whatever, I wouldn't even get in a swimming pool lol

Hope this works...

Attachments

• petting-a-shark.jpg
    petting-a-shark.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 241