GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shia LeBeouf = not right in the head

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion
Quote from Fox News:

In a new interview with Playboy magazine, the actor reveals some unusual thoughts about the woman who gave him life, reports Star magazine.

"Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother," he says. "She's an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren't my mother, as sick as that sounds."

According to the interview, which Star magazine says it obtained, while the “Transformers” star was growing up, his mother often liked to walk around the house naked, even when young LaBeouf’s young friends were over.

"All of them would just be naked around the house,” LaBeouf tells Playboy of his mom and her friends in the June issue. “That was strange for me, and it was really bizarre when my friends were there. You've got your little buds over, and Mom's, like, playing naked connect the dots or whatever. She's in the middle of goddess-group time, where it's literally a bunch of naked women tracing auras around one another's bodies with incense and then sitting together and humming for prolonged periods of time."

The actor also said that marijuana use was casual, but that he saw what “drugs can do to you.”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518857,00.html

That boy ain't right.

rcnu71299

Ready to race!
i don't think you can take that stuff literally... if you've ever seen interviews with him you know he's very sarcastic in a weird kinda way... i thought that was funny

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Ya... I say he is joking...

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Your taking fox news seriously???

That says to me that you're not right in the head.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black