GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shocking experience

boostedGTIguy

Dub or Die!
So the weather was pretty nice in central texas today so I decided to just take a drive. I was listening to Johannes Motzart with the windows down at a reasonable volume, then all of a sudden I catch a light and two ummm citizens lol look at me completely perplexed. I guess black people can't dig classical music? :iono:

[x] cool story bro

Strmtrpr

Censored
Lol ya I usually save the classical for the morning drives...I have had friends get in the car and see whats playing and they give me a odd look. Hell I listen to anything so they really never have any idea what is gonna be playing on any given day.

It can range from Common, The Roots, all the way to Lamb of God :lol: I just refuse to listen to country...almost anything else is free game. :biggrin:

J-DUB

got splashback?
I dislike the country music as well! this new country POp is awful. the really old stuff is decent, but now it all sounds like POP, with twangy guitars.

O and the like they said

Riviting tale chap, jolly good.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Lol ya I usually save the classical for the morning drives...I have had friends get in the car and see whats playing and they give me a odd look. Hell I listen to anything so they really never have any idea what is gonna be playing on any given day.

It can range from Common, The Roots, all the way to Lamb of God :lol: I just refuse to listen to country...almost anything else is free game. :biggrin:

Ditto. I could never understand people that stick to only one genre...