GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sitting at the Airport - Sup? (Part II)

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Hey everyone. Sitting at the airport again to fly up to NJ to visit my Dad and the rest of the fam for xmas. What's everyone else up to?

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
working....

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
In SC for xmas. Drove 10 hours straight here. Didnt sleep for like 30 hours haha. Its soo much nicer down here then in MD.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
flew to jersey on monday. you better hope your flight gets out on time, we're expecting ice/rain tonight/tomorrow here in somerset county.

joelmlmkv

Ready to race!
Im at work, waiting for 4pm to hit, and then I am out the door. I hate working on Christmas Eve!

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Are you really the Stig!?

Some say........

Some say he works at UPS, and is really the long haired guy with the dry erase marker in those damn white board commercials....all we know is he's called the Stig!

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
flew to jersey on monday. you better hope your flight gets out on time, we're expecting ice/rain tonight/tomorrow here in somerset county.

Flight rolled out at 11:10 this morning and it was clear sailing to Newark. Landed around 12:30 PM and were at the gate by 5 to 1. We're over in Basking Ridge right next to the VA hospital. I think I told ya that on the last airport thread I threw up a couple months ago, but w/e.

It's nice to be out of town for a little while, especially for the holidays. Hope you guys (and gals, if any) have a good holiday with your families :thumbsup: