GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK6 Thread

ryry

Ready to race!
What's going on with it? Airlift V2? New or Used?

switchspeed used. My passenger front bag loses air for some reason, but only when I'm driving lol. Its not the bag or the line so I'm guessing its the manifold. I'm also missing two of the top nuts for the manifold (it came like that) so I need to get some as well. I was just going to take it apart and clean it out. One of my friends had an issue where one of the valves wasn't closing properly because a piece of teflon tape was lodged in there.

spiker369

on air, don't care
switchspeed used. My passenger front bag loses air for some reason, but only when I'm driving lol. Its not the bag or the line so I'm guessing its the manifold. I'm also missing two of the top nuts for the manifold (it came like that) so I need to get some as well. I was just going to take it apart and clean it out. One of my friends had an issue where one of the valves wasn't closing properly because a piece of teflon tape was lodged in there.

Damn dude I hope you get it sorted. I have no experience with accuair, I hope, for your sake, the customer service is just as good as airlift.

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion

From what you've explained it sounds like your lift valve is either sticking open (slightly) or there's debris in the way preventing it from closing completely.

Try the quick fix of hold open both the lift and dump valve for that corner simultaneously to see if it blows out whatever debris is in the way.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to blow the manifold out with a shop air compressor. To do this you'll need to remove the airline from that lift valve of the manifold and hold open that valve with the switch.

Hopefully this helps. Good luck.

Bowthewow

Ready to race!
Might as well bring up the slammed thread with bags put in a month or two ago, recently took pictures i like enough to post.