GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Smartphone Thread

Shini

Go Kart Champion
So we pseudo had one before with that HTC thread we had goin for a hot minute before I fell off the deep end, but I'm back, I want my area to shoot the chit about smartphones with my other OT'ers that like too as well.

To start things off I will say that while pooping at work, I dropped my phone...onto the floor. It broke the mic in it, so my HTC One is now a glorified texting machine.

Luckily I a smartphone whore so I had my old Atrix HD as backup for just such an occasion, but the thing is slows as balls comparatively and frustrates me on the daily.

I'm thinking of picking up a Nexus 5, but I've never had one of those nexus phones. Anyone with experience with them? I guess I just worry about it being made by LG, not the first company that comes to mind when I think of buying a smartphone.

So it's that, or just reupping the contract to get an HTC One at a reduced rate...

Thoughts? Waiting for next gen is not an option, I want something new sooner than later, I replaced the Atrix for a reason ;)

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I've got a Nexus 4. Love it, aside from photo quality. But that's why I have a real camera.

Being untethered to a specific carrier is awesome.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Oh shit... SHINI DID IT.....

Unleash the fury, Mitch.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
OnT though, I want a Note 3 so bad. MY work partner has one and it is fucking bananas.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
let the dick swinging begin....

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
You want my nexus 4 shini? Got a bumper, wireless charger and has a screen protector installed on both sides.

butchered by autocorrecr

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The iPhone 5s is clearly the best phone available. Ever. Period.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.