GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Smileys

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Just hit those free smile emoticon websites and link up the images.

Done.
yea but it would be cool to have them here as an option:wink: :mad: :frown: :laugh: :biggrin: :confused: :redface: :smile: :tongue: :smoking: :bs: :respekt: :coolpics: :burnrubber: :respekt: :bonk: :burnrubber: :thanks: :hitcomputer: :needpics: :eek:fftopic: :slice: :stupid: :flame: :middlefinger: :moon: :moon: :middlefinger: :tweetz: :bowvw: :wub: :clap: :thumbsup: :w00t: :thumbup: :thumbdown: :bellyroll: :laughabove: :headbang: :bow: :eyebulge: :help: :barf: :evil: :drinking: :iono: :cry: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :drool: :brokenheart:

What the hell are you doing on a evo site!?

Get the hell out of there!, they dont even have 5000 members, and its probably cause all the other evo drivers are getting their ass owned.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Get the hell out of there!, they dont even have 5000 members, and its probably cause all the other evo drivers are getting their ass owned.

lol or maybe it's cause evo's are so expensive to have and not many people know about that site. i was on there before i came here. i've always wanted an evo and i went on that site when i was looking into an evo 9. i still want an evo 9 :wub:

I'm just pulling your fast tail. I like how the new evo with the bigger audi like grill is gonna look. Maybe we should race when you get your evo, i'll have my 69 nova.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
I'm just pulling your fast tail. I like how the new evo with the bigger audi like grill is gonna look. Maybe we should race when you get your evo, i'll have my 69 nova.

lol i dont' think i'll be getting an evo anymore. i might just get my RS4 eventually :biggrin: