GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

sneakerheads on here?

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
oh and btw, if anyone needs a legit check, i could check most nike sbs from 4th gen (black sb boxes) to 1st gen (orange box) as well as a few jordans. :thumbsup:

thanks dude :thumbsup:

lemme know what your buddy has.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
sorry but not to sound like a jerk but deadstock means its never been worn/tried on. basically brand new. not sold out. :thumbsup:

Interesting...ive never seen anything that was DS that wasnt from 5+ years ago...usually means not produced anymore...thats what my understanding was...

the_brain

I am Sofa King Awesome
Interesting...ive never seen anything that was DS that wasnt from 5+ years ago...usually means not produced anymore...thats what my understanding was...

you'd be surprised. if you go on other sneaker forums some ppl actually dont wear their sneakers that they bought years ago and its still brand new. i remember one of my friends had DS orange supreme highs. if he sold those he could easily get 700-800 bucks for em since they were never worn outside. lol sneaker fanatics.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
you'd be surprised. if you go on other sneaker forums some ppl actually dont wear their sneakers that they bought years ago and its still brand new. i remember one of my friends had DS orange supreme highs. if he sold those he could easily get 700-800 bucks for em since they were never worn outside. lol sneaker fanatics.

crazy. i buy shoes to wear em. that's why i can't justify spending over $150 on a pair unless they're amazing

the_brain

I am Sofa King Awesome
crazy. i buy shoes to wear em. that's why i can't justify spending over $150 on a pair unless they're amazing

lol at least you have self control which is a very good thing especially for this expensive hobby. the most ive spent was 650 for a pair of used heineys. looking back at it now, i dont know what the fuck i was thinking. lol

my uncle had these jordan 4s in the 80s...i forgot which edition they were but it was labeled after an olympic basketball player i think. anyway he bought them 25 years ago for like normal shoe price now it's worth hundreds (almost a thousand) if you're lucky enough to even find a used pair. the pricing on some of these shoes is insane.

the_brain

I am Sofa King Awesome
my uncle had these jordan 4s in the 80s...i forgot which edition they were but it was labeled after an olympic basketball player i think. anyway he bought them 25 years ago for like normal shoe price now it's worth hundreds (almost a thousand) if you're lucky enough to even find a used pair. the pricing on some of these shoes is insane.

hmm, not sure which ones youre talking about. do you remember the colorway? if i had to guess i would say either the military 4's or the fire red 4's. those are the OG's and came out in 1989.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
I remember when i bought my BB4's and R4's back in HS when i was like 16/17...that was a big deal...almost 2,000 kids in school, i was the only one with them...and they were $150 each...back 8+ years ago...my job thought i was stealin cash from the register when i came to work with them on to pick up my check...
32466990KIdIJi_ph.jpg

nike-shox-r4-silver-white-red.jpg