GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So glad there were no 9/11 Conspiracy threads today on the anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMaster24

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have just been reading through this and not jumping in just for the sake of getting argued with, but the thing that may be the most curious to me is the bullet about the airline stock. Haven't heard that but here is another article about it: http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a091001ratio

"Short selling increases 40 percent over the previous month for these two airlines, compared to an 11 percent increase for other big airlines (United and American) and one percent for the exchange overall. United’s stock will drops 43 percent and American 39 percent the first day the market reopens after the attack."

At the very least, I do find that odd.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I get the disagreeing but damn KY you're being hard headed as f*ck.

I bet the government loves you.

Talk to government officials everywhere, they'll lead you on to shit like this. I'll post some pics to get your guys' minds thinking too.

Yes. Proving things with fact and not just implying and conjecture is difficult.

Have your professors who are investigators explain what evidence is and is not

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Also, anyone deny that wtc 7 was damaged from the collapse of 210 stories near it?

How did the fire start exactly?

Ever heard of Delft University of Technology?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
You remember that time advisors suggested to JFK to attack America and blame Cuba and he refused?

Yeah, that's not evidence 9/11 was an inside job.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Bwahaha

Now that you mention it.......how do we know they weren't?!?!?

VW is German. German attacked the US along with Japan in WWII. Pearl Harbor started WWII for America, America is where 9/11 took place!

OH MY GOD. YOURE COMPLETELY RIGHT. :eek:

And now VW moved to Mexico closer to our borders. Lets not forget the Battle of the Alamo..the Mexicans are pissed and will probably join forces with Germany and Japan to over throw Americans. :eek:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I was actually a 9/11 truther for many years until I separated my dislike of Bush and the Iraq war with what happened.

Bush took full advantage of the cards dealt but he didn't stack the deck.

Wasn't smart enough

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I think we are done here.... another successful KYJellyguy trollfest ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.