Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
balls :iono:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Golfmk6 killed OT. I blame Obama.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
There isn't much more to learn on the platform so technical discussions are nil these days. Nobody wants to talk cars because there are 1) Some pretty elitist pricks that don't want to hear about anything but their flavor of the month, or 2) Some other elitist pricks that deride others for enjoying mixing it up. Then you have the APR threads, which predictably but for reasons I can't fathom always turn into cesspools of conspiracy and hate.

So what's left? Build threads, FS/WTB threads, questions about shit not working, which tune should I get and B7 Audi is k03.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4elitistprickupdates

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
There isn't much more to learn on the platform so technical discussions are nil these days. Nobody wants to talk cars because there are 1) Some pretty elitist pricks that don't want to hear about anything but their flavor of the month, or 2) Some other elitist pricks that deride others for enjoying mixing it up. Then you have the APR threads, which predictably but for reasons I can't fathom always turn into cesspools of conspiracy and hate.

So what's left? Build threads, FS/WTB threads, questions about shit not working, which tune should I get and B7 Audi is k03.

Man you are so right, this is the perfect summary.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I want to start bumping old technical threads. There are still some discussions that could use some more vetting out

Bozz

Go Kart Champion

^^THIS and thank freakin God that's over with. The kiddie bandwagon shit really got old.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I've been gone forever as well, but it made me so happy to see that I'm still in your signature :happyanim::happyanim:

Well it still makes me laugh and think about my past experiences so it will be there for a long time lol