GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So this kid just got owned to the MAX (online and real life)

JUSTICE!!!

binky

Ready to race!
Jesus... what a bunch of morons on that hood talk sight. If you read some of their threads, they don't even say anything at all. That kid is an idiot for scamming people, but I think it was waaaaaay overboard for a pair of shoes or something. They even made him lose his job.

Brandon@BSH

All for a pair of Nikes..
:slice:

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Damn I wonder what happened when the army recruiters come over lol! That was pretty messed up though.

JhnR

Banned
omfg i cant believe that shit... poor kid..

EDIT: nvm he deserves it.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
rofl PWNT! fucking thieves.

julito04

I plead the fif.
holy fuck! thats the best pwnage ive seen since pamela anderson got hepatitis c!

Meat

rack rack 'em
I got a kickout of it. Somebody did that shit with the magazine subscriptions to me a few years ago. They got a hold of my info through an online deal that went bad. I ended up with subscriptions (and the bills) for 44 magazines sent to my house. My mom had to call each and every one and cancel them. I got a few cool free mags though.

The Saun

Blasphemy!
That kid is an idiot for scamming people, but I think it was waaaaaay overboard for a pair of shoes or something.

Ummmm....almost. Believe it or not shoes are serious business. From what I can make of the post the kid scammed them out of a pair of Jordan 8s (Playoff Edition?). It may seem menial, but the value of those shoes warrants at least 4 of those actions just off of monetary equality (about $200-300 with value increasing every year.) I agree, they took it too far, but not that much.

:word: