GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So, what did Santa bring you (and your VW) for Christmas??

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
My wife got me an Apr k04 kit! Cannot wait to install it! Best wife everrrrrr

I got her some 3SDM 005s. It was a good Christmas all around!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Damn no kidding! My DG springs I bought for myself (from her) are still sitting in my closet..doesn't quite compare lol.

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
I think this is my favorite. I can't wait to listen to it.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
17 of 20 items on my suggestion list were for the GTI, didn't get one of them. Cheap stuff too, like S3 SS and rear emblem vinyl. I did get $50 towards sears, so I can st least get a triple square set for the spring install this summer and a torque wrench.

But, guess I can't complain about this guy :D

uploadfromtaptalk1356491331946.jpg

Feel like a moron being upset that I didn't get anything directly for the car. I need a project...

butchered by autocorrect

Brawn80

Ready to race!
Looking at these too. Just wondering, which ones are you planning on getting? I'm split between dark cherry, or black cherry. You're talking the depo led tails, right?

[Edit]: don't know why it didn't quote, but this was in reply to lös gehts.
DROID RAZR MAXX via Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Drumtech808

Ready to race!
My girlfriend got me a 173pc craftsman mechanics tool set, with 5 extensions, also weathertech floor mats, bedliner, and rain visors, and her brother got me a black and decker tool box set with power drill. everything i need for happy moddings in the spring!

McQueen77

Banned
one of those OBII VAG Scanner Tools from ECS Tuning and some other small things. Merry Xmas to all!

v6viking

Ready to race!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Again, I got nothing.

My dog however, rakes it in again. Too many toys. I need to take them all and those he's yet to touch and donate them.

balius

Go Kart Champion
APR boost tap and CiM boost gauge and vent mount.