GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So, What if you were loaded, and...

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Were a hooligan and wanted to race your car at the track.
But there is a catch, you are only allowed two things with your money, and you won't have enough left over to get a hotel room let alone a tent...

A house, and a car. House cannot be driven at the track nor to the track, and the car was a very fast car, but small, very uncomfortable to sleep in.

An RV can be driven to the Track, but isn't very useful after long periods of time, you will feel cramped and want your own yard instead of parking in Wal-Mart parking lots all year.

So maybe your two options for house used at the track would be as follows...

Top Gear's version where your track car is your home away from home:

Or what Bill Gate's Version would look like if he raced and didn't want to destroy his home away from home:

What would you do? Buy a house and sleep in the car at the track, or live the rest of your life out of the RV and bring your car with you?

(seen a thread where a guy is wanting to sleep in his 4 dr Golf at a ski resort and it got me thinking)

McQueen77

Banned
Mind blown

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
One track would probably get boring after a while. Think about it, your drive to work, no matter how "fun" you try and make it gets pretty dull after a while.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
I would give zero fucks what people said I could do with the money...because I'd be fuckin RICH.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I'd do the Luxury Coach RV and my Track car. I could care less about a lawn anyway; I have on and hate it... :D

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
If the car I buy isn't a tiny convertible like the s2000 and has room to recline the seat I would buy a house and just manage to sleep in the car on track days.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Srsly

This is my dream. I want to buy an abandoned airport and convert it to my personal track.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You can sleep in your car, but you can't take your house to the track.

mind blown indeed.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Since I'm rich, I'd just find some hottie that lives close to the track, sleep at her place and take her for a ride as well.

Win win.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
NEEK, why not just sleep inside of her :iono: