GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So you have a GTI now... Whats your next car going to be?

earthtoandy

Touring Car Champion
Well, I have my eyes on a Lotus Exige

Might end up with a MINI Cooper S. Car I dreamed of for years. Didnt quite work out and ended up with my GTI. Still love the MCS but certain things would feel like a step down.... overall still a good chance. Might wanna take a big step up like the Exige though...

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
The Exige is too compromised for a daily driver... Unless it was a track car, but even then it's too expensive. I'd rather a Lotus 7 replica like the Caterham...

The MCS is showing its age now days against the GTI and Ford Focus ST. It's getting a bit too long in the tooth. I'd rather a new RenaultSport Clio too..

Not sure what the next car will be... I'd like a nice straight six BMW.. 330i Sedan or Coupe.
Audi A4 2.0 TFSI with quattro would be good too.. Then mods...

earthtoandy

Touring Car Champion
I like the Clio too but eh. And the new MINI is due out the end of the year. Turbo and all. Good stuff.

Daily driver? What fun is that? Exige all the way. Fun at every second

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
damn its too early for me to be thinking about my next car...lol...im only going on 5 weeks with my GTi

but if i had to buy another car right now...it would have to be....a....hrm....maybe a.....ahh who the hell knows....ill just keep my GTi

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Freek said:
damn its too early for me to be thinking about my next car...lol...im only going on 5 weeks with my GTi

Hehe... I haven't even taken delivery yet... Just been waiting 4 months since I ordered... So I guess the GTI is my next car... :thumbsup:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
earthtoandy said:
I like the Clio too but eh. And the new MINI is due out the end of the year. Turbo and all. Good stuff.

I've heard something very very different from the dealer when I drove a MCS Checkmate last month... Nothing new due until at least the end of next year...

einfahrt

Passed Driver's Ed
I just put a down payment on a E92 M3. They said it be for sale around March to April next year. If I don't like the way it looks I am going to go with a Porsche Cayman S. The price should be about the same as the M3 when it comes out.:burnrubber:

BMWDavid

Drag Racing Champion
I'm waiting to see what the E92 M3 looks like. I've been a 30 year fan of BMW but their current styling is leaving me cold. So it will be the next M3 or I'm thinking I still might go after a Porsche 997S.

David

Shifty

Pull it shave it paint it
Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
earthtoandy said:
Well, I have my eyes on a Lotus Exige

:thumbup: Yeah me too! Someday!!!

While this won't be any "replacement" for my dubs by any means, I'll likely buy one of these as a beater...

I owned a modded non-SVT a few years ago and with as cheap as the SVT Contours go for now, no reason not to get one.

My ideal car would be a 5-door GTI... :thumbup:

katie

Autocross Champion
In about 4-5 years for sure, I'll be getting an Audi A3 or an Audi A4. I really want an S4 or an RS4 though. Omg I'm in love haha