GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

so you think u can dance....

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
So who watches... yea i know jason and mark do but besides us did anyone else see it tonight...wow there are some good dancers... haha anyways it always makes me push harder after i watch it anyways....

bilbos

On the Kop
I am beginning to detest these type of shows. Just gives lots of people an excuse to show how untalented they are. :thumbdown:

Quick, give me the XBox 360 controller and I can do something more interesting. :burnrubber:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Detest?...I've never watched them in the first place. Reality TV sucks (except for sports of course).

I will say this, it's a good time to be a sports fan. NBA Finals, World Cup Soccer/Football.:thumbup:

bilbos

On the Kop
When I say detest, it is not through watching them, it is the concept.

First comes American Idol and then they think, "What variations on this theme can we come up with?" and then you get Celebrity Ice Dancing, So You Think You Can Dance, American Inventor?? and the soon to be shown "America's Got Talent" with Simon Cowell.

Come on programme makers, give us something original and stop regurgitating the same junk.

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
Amazing Race ==> best reality show. IMO of course.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
Aside from the Amazing Race I can't say I really get into reality TV. I get enough reality during my day, I like my TV to be as phony and bullshit as possible, please.

Singing, dancing, living like animals on an island. It's all a bunch of crap. :headbang:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Austrailian Big Brother... is great... cameras in the shower... shower open to rest of the house... great stuff :)

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
a few come to mind :)