GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sounds like APR is Going Down

Halvie

WOOSA

But, this place does kinda suck, so...

MY TUNE STILL DOESN'T RUN RIGHT. WE SHOULD PROBABLY WORK SOMETHING OUT.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion

But, this place does kinda suck, so...

MY TUNE STILL DOESN'T RUN RIGHT. WE SHOULD PROBABLY WORK SOMETHING OUT.

Dude, why don't you just spill the beans already? For the past few months you have been very vague in all of APRs threads....teasing that you have info on APR.

Please share your experience... make a thread outlining how they hurt you instead of lightly trolling their threads and Facebook feed.

If you have that much bad blood just air it out, you'll feel better;)

BP11

Banned
Dude, why don't you just spill the beans already? For the past few months you have been very vague in all of APRs threads....teasing that you have info on APR.

Please share your experience... make a thread outlining how they hurt you instead of lightly trolling their threads and Facebook feed.

If you have that much bad blood just air it out, you'll feel better;)

Word

Halvie

WOOSA
Only one way to find out

I will feel bad when someone loses their job.

Just looking for a car that runs right. Like it should have when it initially came back.

And Mustache, I haven't because of the higher ups who supposedly don't care about what is posted on forums. We shall see if that is still the case.

And, of course, I am in the wrong for bringing up that my car still isn't running right on their facebook page. Not them ignoring that fact. This place...as long as my stage 1 tune works, fuck'em.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
I will feel bad when someone loses their job.

And Mustache, I haven't because of the higher ups who supposedly don't care about what is posted on forums. We shall see if that is still the case.

Im sure those involved are probably gone/ deserve to be fired. Post that shit yo

Halvie

WOOSA
*need something done about the tune*

Im sure those involved are probably gone/ deserve to be fired. Post that shit yo

Shop manager and tech are gone. Will probably always be upset with the tuners seeing how they just went along with their initial plan to fuck me.

Last edited:

Coogles

Go Kart Newbie
I don't know about anyone else, but my dislike of APR comes from the few weeks up until Arin was banned. Some of the K04 tune comparisons started coming up and the way he handled questions/criticism painted the entire company in a really negative light. I couldn't believe how eager he was to trash customers and especially APRs competitors. Just the most unprofessional I've ever seen a representative of any company on any message board. All the while representatives of Unitronic were cordial and professional, responding to only specific questions posts about their own products.

It doesn't help that I've had horrible interactions with the local APR dealer for regular maintenance type items, either. It stinks because we don't have another software dealer anywhere remotely close to here, but it'll give me a good excuse to go with Unitronic or Driver Motorsport when I finally go stage 1.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Find it funny that I mention the buyout on APR's FB feed regarding their "big news" and now I'm banned from commenting on their facebook page.

Maybe because it's their information to share when they feel they want to (if they ever do)? If it's not going to affect their products/performance quality or pricing, then there's absolutely no need to share with the public if they don't want to. That's their decision to make on their facebook page, not yours.

Also find it funny that the people who didn't get what they want are saying that EVERYONE should see APR as shit. Sorry you spent money on your car and it didn't work out. I had my APR tune and hardware on my car for 2+ years with 0 issues. Not about to trash a company/product that didn't do me wrong.