GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southeast Region Classifieds!

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
ok i JUST DROPPED THE PRICE OF THE INTAKE TO A GENUINE STEAL $180 for the carbonio,filter and stock cover any takers in Miami FL... This is extremely cheap and is such a steal so if your in the miami area send me a pm...

thanks

John

DetailZ_mkv

BoostidAzFuk
Car(s)
'07 BMP Gti
Rims For Sale!!!!!! South Florida

i am selling a used pair of 17" volk rims with BRAND NEW tires for $1000.oo & would prefer a local pickup, you can reach me here or via e-mail at: starenyt@aol.com

here are some pics:

[/IMG]

DetailZ_mkv

BoostidAzFuk
Car(s)
'07 BMP Gti
All i know is that they're Volk GT-N's and that they're two-piece rims....my excuse for not knowing a:thumbup: nything else you asked is because I'm a girl :) sorry.

72luke

WFO 247
being a girl is no excuse. Man-up and tell us the sizes already.j/k

Last edited:

happyfast

FS: MkV Stock 17" Wheels

I just replaced my stock wheels with 18's. I have 4 OEM (Ronal manufactured) stock MkV GTI wheels, which I would prefer to sell as a set. Here are the details:
Wheel A: no tire; good condition with slight curbage in two locations (no affect on tire installation and easily repairable)
Wheel B: no tire; excellent condition with minor scratches that can be polished out
Wheel C: with tire (Bridgestone RE050); excellent condition with only minor scratches
Wheel D: same as Wheel C with a little more tread

All 4 have been driven 17,000 miles (90% highway commuting). All wheels and tires have been washed and are ready for local pick-up (Atlanta) or shipment. Asking $395 plus shipping.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
if anyone want 18x8 oz ultraleggeras for 900 obo the rear back rim has minor scratch's

I dont have a camera but i am willing to show whoever is interested in person but in the Miami area.

The bolt patern is 5/112 the tires will have to be changed.....

Thanks

John

(my garage has pics of them on the vehicle)

VWDADDY

Certified Monkey Wrench
NC/SC MK5's - For Sale - Carbon Fiber Hood

I have a Seibon OEM Style Carbon fiber hood for sale , local pick up only.

First $400.00 takes it. Had it for a month , I Need the CASH. ;)

I have the Osir rear valance with single cut out , all together $500.00 pick-up only.

Car(s)
'06 GTI
^^^^dibs.:thumbup:

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
Anyone in the Miami, Fl area want 18x8 Oz ultraleggeras with general tires pm me. They are goind for $950. If i cannot find anyone i will ship but the payer has to pay shipping.

ps pictures in sig, only two wheels have curbage one that is smaller than dime and one around 1 inch.

crackness

Carro blanco, Alma negra
Car(s)
07 rabbit
South Florida - Primered Votex rear

I've got a brand new primered, ready to be painted GTI/Rabbit Votex rear for sale. I'm in south florida, Coral springs, within driving distance of west palm beach and miami.

First $350 + pristine stock GTI valence gets it.

ERod1020

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 CW GTI Man 4-Dr
Anyone have rims to trade for Denvers?

I have a perfect set of Denvers with less than 3k miles on them. I am lookin for a trade. I will consider all within reason. I would consider kicking in some cash as well if the rims are right.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
looking for some local FK highsports :)

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
I know this is odd but would anyone be willing to trade something worth $500? Ive been looking to sell my body armor vest which has never had any of the plates replaced and is for a m-L size. Im in atlanta but willing to meet half way if anyone is interested