GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Speed Channel Is Dead To Be Replaced !!!

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Fox Sports also signed on to provide the whole season of United Sportscar AND will continue with Australian V8s. All and all, this is an improvement over Speed.

If they do this that's great. Speed chan was doing too much oval track anyway. I wish they'd show some rally stuff from Europe.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
WRC is coming to Velocity, guise.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
DTM? awww shucky ducky.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
So, it's been awhile since Speed went dark, and I haven't seen ANY of the shows for Gearheads they (FS1) promised would be on. I see only NASCAR related stuff (I don't mind).

Anyone see ANYTHING other than NASCAR on the new FS1 channel?

intellistar

Ready to race!
So, it's been awhile since Speed went dark, and I haven't seen ANY of the shows for Gearheads they (FS1) promised would be on. I see only NASCAR related stuff (I don't mind).

Anyone see ANYTHING other than NASCAR on the new FS1 channel?

Nope, but I only tune in to watch the Grand-Am races now. Lime Rock this weekend.

Fastball

Ready to race!
DirecTV has MavTV channel 214. Tonight (Thursday) 7 PM to midnight line up is On The Edge (speed boats), Grass Roots Racing, Motorcycle Racing, Auto Racing (FIA Ralleye), Off Road Racing, Grass Roots Racing (midgets), Motorcycle Racing (AMA Moto).

Friday night has My Classic Car, Drift Style, 2 episodes of Won & Done, and the movie Easy Rider.

Probably the best show MavTV has is Won & Done, a heads up drag race elimination challenge.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
You Just sold me on DTV when I get my new place...