GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spooky time is here. Post the creepest pics you have or can find.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Im 14 its dark, mum cuts her arm in the kitchen and has to go drive to hospital, doesnt want to call ambulance for whatever reason. dad works night shift>decide to stay at home because i didnt want to go to hospital, too far away (i lived out on a farm, 40 minutes drive from nearest town)>been an hour since mum left, get this really uneasy feeling. dogs are barking, cat is freaking the fuck out>run out of room to get phone, go back in there.>dead silence for a few minutes>suddenly, something/someone is banging on the front door, screaming "LET ME IN, LET ME IN" in this really growly voice, sounds angry as shit>have no neighbours, no one has driven down our road all night>they start walking around the house, banging on all the windows, getting angrier and angrier*>freak out and call my dad, say someones trying to break in, dont know what to do, he tells me he will come home, also tells me to call the police>call the police, they say they will send a car>stay on the phone with the police, theyre trying to calm me down, the thing outside is still screaming and banging on things, screaming "let me in" i hide under my bed, im scared as fuck, starting to get more and more distressed as i remember paranormal shit ive read about, also remember a murder that happened only a few weeks before a few streets down*>phone cuts out, thing outside gets even louder. try ringing the police again or my father or mother, just anyone. start crying loudly because im so terrifed*>thing is able to hear my crying, goes to my window, starts banging on it>"let me in, let me in">stops banging on the window, starts scratching it. stops yelling too, whispery voice "let me in, let me in"*>i decide to try and intimidate it, so sick of its yelling.*>"i have a gun. ill shoot you, ill blow your fucking brains out if you dont go away">it stops, think im successful with trying to get it to stop>it laughs. and oh god, that fucking laughter was the creepiest shit ive ever heard. it laughs so hard, dogs are going crazy from barking. my cat is running around the house meowing.*>it stops laughing, hits the window really hard. i curl up into a ball and im praying that it doesnt break the window>suddenly that stops too, i hear nothing for a while until i hear knocking at my door>its the police, about 20 minutes since i called, there was apparently a car halfway between my house and the nearest town dealing with some shit*>they ask what happened, i take them around the house telling them this thing was banging on the doors and the windows. they investigate around my house until dad gets home and they talk to him away from me, im inside all shaken up drinking something>dad comes up to me asks me what i saw, i tell him about this thing saying to let me in>he and the officer talk more, officer leaves a while later. dad confronts me after this, says they couldnt find anything. he asks me again to tell him what happened, i tell him. i can tell he doesnt quite believe my story but he goes with it anyway and stays with me until mum comes home, i tell her, she doesnt quite believe me anyway. they talk privately for a bit about it and i go to bed. never experienced anything like it againto this day i have no fucking clue what it was. i never saw it, only heard it. ever since then ive had problems with staying home alone at night, it scares the fuck out of me.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

Cullin Kin

@WAP So this is the dark side, huh? Ha ha. Thought I'd expand on the MC butt photo above...

I0qYqFi.jpg

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion