GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Starting a support/encouragement club?

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
20% Disciples, member/founder: Jeremiah Isaiah Munoz

I am looking to start a group of collective minds who value originality, simplicity, and forward thinking in their ways of conduct. Unorthodox execution of everyday activities ranging from flossing to making fudge faces in the most unexpect
ed of places. Random bits of energy thrown in the mix from picking up sticks to chucking rocks to slumping on cops. Okay no slumping but medium range bumping is okay, discretion is key believe me. Black cars, shining stars, green tea, sweet melodies, are just a few of my favorite things. We must all come together and make a pact to always be true to our nature. Calm, quiet, and collected is what I am looking for. Some of the few requirements I must mention is you should be able to pass our physical fitness and common sense tests. We need strong, able bodied, individuals who think and don't sink into the abyss of mindless drones. You will be part of the bigger picture but at the end of day you will always be an individual that has the mind and free will to leave at any time. Bear in mind that if you do leave us, you will not be allowed back in, no exceptions. Private message me if you are interested in joining.

Additional notes: The purpose/mission of this group is to better the quality of life of the members through enlightenment and encouragement. There is no boss man or woman here, the only person you need to be controlling is yourself. I have good intentions and expect the same out of all you. We will strive to live better, eat better, treat each other better, and all that good stuff. I want to see all of us succeed to the best of our abilities...if you make it we all make it. No mind games here, just pure honest conduct. We will be family forever, friends always. I will do my best to abandon my wicked ways and stop being selfish.

P.S. This club is just in the planning stages...as members come in we discuss the specifics on how this will all take place ie. meeting up, activities, etc. I just thought of this this morning so please bear with me.

What is the best way of going about this? Should I charge an entrance fee? Criminal background checks? etc. I already posted this on my FB and on multiple forums, input is appreciated.

http://www.facebook.com/jeremiah.munoz.96

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I had to piss while jogging earlier on a wooded path and once I started draining the lizard I noticed a couple the trees in front of me were moving. It was a family of deer who were fucking invisible amidst the trunks. I wasn't startled but had to wonder if the family was.

This post makes as much sense as your idea.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347337608446.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347337608446.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 448

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
OK, I think I'm going to disavow my degree in Computer Science, burn down the internet and all technology, and go back to the backwoods, hellbilly hole I grew up in. You have scared me out of society.

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
really? at least post it in your regional section. wtf does this even mean? you gotta cut down on your poetic talk lol. get your flame suit on if you dont have it on already.

I love lamp.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
MASTER OF THE TROLLS.

anyone watch The Newsroom on HBO?