GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steve Jobs died

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Never liked Macs but I like my iPod touch.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
RIP Steve Jobs you will be missed.

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
Dam rip to this man . In my house we have two I phones two iPads two iPods and a Mac book pro . Dad to hear , it could happen to any of us .

jerm

Ready to race!
Very sad and moving. I'm feeling the same when Randy Pausch died.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
The man was a figurative and literal phoenix. He resurrected apple when he came back, it was a few months from bankruptcy and turned it into the giant it is now. I'm sure that apple's product line for the next few years is already determined, so I am more concerned about long term product. That being said, apple is a big company and to think Steve did all the visioning all by himself is probably a stretch. Apple is already into gaming, the apple ios is quickly overtaking all the other hand held systems, if they decide to get into the console market, that would be interesting....
Steve you will be missed.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Actually, I think I read that Andriod is gaining ground and the iPhone 4s is kind of a dissapointment. Although there are obviously many smart folks working at Apple, I think there is a chance they might suffer without Steve. The guy was a genious and visionary. I'm not an Apple fan boy at all, they do have some good products, but I buy what works for me at the time with the price that works for me. I have an Apple, a PC, an Andriod, an iPod, etc. Regardless, RIP Steve.

wileylehman

This man was a visionary and a man with great talent. He changed the way we use gadgets today and he brought gadgets to their ultimate potential. May him Rest in Peace.