GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sticker on Mailbox?

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
:iono: what the hell this means, but the neighborhood has stickers on it's mailboxes that were not there last week...
I walk outside and find a Blue sticker on my mailbox. Tried a google search and found nothing on what it means or any news agency private or public that has reported on this... WTF?
I'm not a newspaper subscriber, I only get mail which most is advertisements.

Defacing or Damaging a Mailbox is a Federal Crime... So, why the stickers?

P.S. This is an honest question, no need to start anything or start mudslinging, I want honest answers (and I know I won't get them from GK)

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
:confused:I did, the Post Master kinda beat around the bush on an answer, then landed on an "I'll investigate" response.

This neighborhood isn't the only one. A friend's on the other side of the county has some too, mixed colors. All a reflective material, like used on street signs.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
just a plain blue sticker?? nothing else?

Probably a liberal conspiracy.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Mixed colors...

Just blue and red, or others, too?

Well, others too. And the material seems to be same as the Mylar I used when doing intersection and traffic signal construction. Colors on mine is Blue, my buddies is Yellow, there are four colors now that I'm looking out the window that I can see.
Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
The USPS is probably secretly marking the presumed political party of each mailing address.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
If your mailbox is at the end of your driveway, maybe it is a reflector type thing for ppl driving at night :iono:

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
:iono: then why the different colors?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Well, others too. And the material seems to be same as the Mylar I used when doing intersection and traffic signal construction. Colors on mine is Blue, my buddies is Yellow, there are four colors now that I'm looking out the window that I can see.
Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green.

Government is deciding who will be saved first when the aliens attack

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Sounds like it's possibly related to Benghazi :iono:

but yeah, colors usually are construction stuff,but not sure why it would be on your mailbox.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
I would have expected the Alien thing from GK... Or at least some other conspiracy remark aimed towards me.

GK, I appreciate the fact you ain't rippin on me right now.

I'm seriously confused at the Mailbox thing. If it was a reflector, they are to be about the size of a 2" diameter circle, these are the size of a quarter. Not nearly big enough by traffic regulation to be considered a marker of sorts. Maybe the road is finally getting repaved? One can only hope, but why the different colors, I'm still so confused...

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
The quakers are coming down from PA and are marking their targets. Have a blessed day!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I would have expected the Alien thing from GK... Or at least some other conspiracy remark aimed towards me.

GK, I appreciate the fact you ain't rippin on me right now.

I'm seriously confused at the Mailbox thing. If it was a reflector, they are to be about the size of a 2" diameter circle, these are the size of a quarter. Not nearly big enough by traffic regulation to be considered a marker of sorts. Maybe the road is finally getting repaved? One can only hope, but why the different colors, I'm still so confused...

size of a quarter you say?? 7.62mm at 100yards..... sniper attack? ;)

The post office still says nothing? did you call city hall?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Picture of these colored stickers when you get a chance

Curious to see what it looks like