GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Subaru BRZ....spotted on the road already??

srs bzns

Ready to race!
So...this may not be that big of a deal, but it really threw me for a loop haha.

I was driving home from work yesterday heading out of DC on the George Washington Parkway, and spotted a silver Subaru BRZ (coulda been a Scion FRS, but I dunno) going the other way & nearly crashed I was so shocked. I wasn't even sure they were out yet?! I haven't kept up with the hype about them too much, but I at least like the Subie haha. has anyone else seen one out & about yet? or was I just dreaming....

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
there's been some spottings, yep :w00t:

Diluted

Ready to race!
Perhaps it's the one from the Motortrend Show. It was in Baltimore this past weekend, not sure where their next stop is. I find it hard to believe they'd drive a car like that around and not trailer it, but I suppose anything is possible. It is certainly a sick looking car in person.

srs bzns

Ready to race!
Perhaps it's the one from the Motortrend Show. It was in Baltimore this past weekend, not sure where their next stop is. I find it hard to believe they'd drive a car like that around and not trailer it, but I suppose anything is possible. It is certainly a sick looking car in person.

that's very possible. I was also thinking maybe a journalist from the Washington Post somehow got ahold of one and maybe it'll be in the paper with a review this weekend? who knows haha :iono:

dsomegax

Ready to race!
Plenty of FR-S in Torrance, CA but that's because it's where Toyota headquarters is :D. But yeah, they have a whole fleet there.

dav1d

Ready to race!
I've seen an FR-S here in so cal/626

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
Also here in no CA comming down Mt Diablo

jerm

Ready to race!
This car is really intriguing me. Also, it reminds me a bit of the 370z, which I also like.

djokster

So...this may not be that big of a deal, but it really threw me for a loop haha.

I was driving home from work yesterday heading out of DC on the George Washington Parkway, and spotted a silver Subaru BRZ (coulda been a Scion FRS, but I dunno) going the other way & nearly crashed I was so shocked. I wasn't even sure they were out yet?! I haven't kept up with the hype about them too much, but I at least like the Subie haha. has anyone else seen one out & about yet? or was I just dreaming....
I spotted a silver one on the ICC going towards 95. Might have been the same one. Only weird thing I noticed was that it had New Jersey tags...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
IIRC, Subaru's NA operations are Cherry Hill, NJ.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
A car that is outdated/classed before its even out. :laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I saw two already(Subbies),the last one i saw it on Sat. with dealer plates(blue),next to NorthStar motorsports.Personally i like the car better now than the time i saw it at the Chicago's autoshow.Looks awesome and def.i would consider get one in the future..it has a good starting price for the base model.