GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sunglass thread

sh0ebox

Ready to race!
Sunglasses I keep in my VW: 52mm Tom Ford "Rock" in Blue/Smoke

Basically an overpriced set of non-polarized wayfarers but they fit my face very nicely and have nose pads which allow for a better fit on my face

My previous daily drivers were 50mm Ray-Ban RB2140 original wayfarers in tortoise/brown polarized which I still use from time to time

I also have a pair of Ray-Ban RB2132 "new wayfarers" in tortoise/green (non-polarized) which were given to me. Not a huge fan of the shape compared to the original wayfarers, though, so I keep these in the lady's car if I absolutely need sunglases

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Sunglasses I keep in my VW: 52mm Tom Ford "Rock" in Blue/Smoke

Basically an overpriced set of non-polarized wayfarers but they fit my face very nicely and have nose pads which allow for a better fit on my face

I like the Tom Fords, they look nice. I recently tried to wear wayfarers again after 25 years away from them and really hated them. I wore them for 2 days and gave them to my nephew. I think the nose pads may make the difference for me and I'm going to try a set.

Thanks.

sh0ebox

Ready to race!
The nose pads made a HUGE difference for me. I used to love my Ray Bans and thought they were just fine but since I got the Tom Fords I can't help but notice how poorly the Ray Bans fit in comparison. The Tom Fords are much more comfortable and easy to wear for long periods. Just wish they were available with polarized lenses too.

AnchorsAweigh

Go Kart Champion
I bought about 20 pairs of fake wayfarers and oakley frogskins about two years ago in Dubai for about $150USD. Been through 5-6 pairs so far. Lost my last pair of real wayfarers in Portugal a year ago, after having them for 4 years :/

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I literally bought every last pair they had haha

i remember long ago when i bought a fake oakley for only 10 bucks in turkey, but its one of those walmart type design glasses without the cheap plastic feel, not like gascan's or holbrocks and such.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Polarized Oakley Jupiter squared. Hella comfortable

GTideal

Passed Driver's Ed
Coming in late, but I ordered a sheet of GTI plaid vinyl from klii werks.... Oakley Gascans Polarized