GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SUPERBOWL COMMERCIALS

boostedGTIguy

Dub or Die!
i thought every fucking commercial was terrible. and there was no mkvi gti.... wtf.

There was a brief glimpse of a candy white MKVI on the punch dub commercial

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
just realized....

megan fox has a hand double when they do the closeup of the phone, to hide her toe thumbs

dont get me wrong, i think she's a hottie fo' sho, but i rlol'd when i saw it

what they're supposed to look like:

HyeWarrior

Banned
just realized....

megan fox has a hand double when they do the closeup of the phone, to hide her toe thumbs

dont get me wrong, i think she's a hottie fo' sho, but i rlol'd when i saw it

what they're supposed to look like:

That was my favorite one next to the Audi TDI one...

I actually want that phone too

bovice

Banned
puxatawny palomalu was hilarious. the google one was pretty cool too, we really do use google for everyday life

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
puxatawny palomalu was hilarious. the google one was pretty cool too, we really do use google for everyday life

yeah we do. it's only gonna' get worse heh.

Doritos had a few commercials this year, the one with the little kid slapping the guy was great..

krische

vdubber in training

You can see a white mk6 when the guys are getting in to their wet suits.

I thought the ending was great with Stevie Wonder getting Tracy Morgan.

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
i was surprised there was no pepsi commercial. a few other big name companies that normally make commercials didn't this year

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
i thought every fucking commercial was terrible. and there was no mkvi gti.... wtf.

Someone actually saw the commercials for what they really were, garbage.

And why do ad execs still think the dramatic animal look back is still relevant, that was funny like 3 years ago when I first saw it.

There were 119 commercials "spots" throughout the game and 30 were promos for shitty shows on CBS, I thought it would have been more.

The only thing I will remember about the commercials was that hot chick in the Bridgestone ad.

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy
Audi commercial is getting a lot of flack from those who don't understand it was satire.