GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TapaTalk App sucks all day long

P_m651

Ready to race!
Dear TapaTalk Betotches,

G'dang it, ever since I updated my Iphone TapaTalk app, I can't find crap.

Everything that I used to go to used to take a few taps and swiped. Now everything I like takes me a minute to get to.

I'm going to F'in quit TapaTalk. Straight into "delete app". $hit, I can't even find where to give feedback to those TapaTalk mofos. I hope you mofos monitor these forums.

Question: is there anyway to "downgrade" to the old version? No, I don't have a phone backup to replicate it.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
on android it's easy, no clue how to install older versions on that locked up iphone

(and yes, you're right - they destroyed tapatalk with recent "updates" and a lot of people deleted it or went back to old versions)

razr390

Go Kart Champion
if you can't find how to to contact them then it's no surprise you can't find threads.

Tapatalk has tabs. I use it for participated and unread.

Usually when I am on my phone I don't have the time to check out any "searchable" threads.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
They updated it because they received so many negative responses. Still sucks.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I only use it to post pics... even when on the phone I still use the full site in Safari.

So dedicated that i have about 10 tabs having all the threads i mainly use. lol

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I only use it to post pics... even when on the phone I still use the full site in Safari.

So dedicated that i have about 10 tabs having all the threads i mainly use. lol

Agreed, for the pics. I sometimes use GolfMk6 on Safari when I'm out somewhere and feel like going on GolfMk6. I switch between that and Tapatalk. :laugh:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

P_m651

Ready to race!
Agreed. It was kind of broke before. But at least I knew my way around the broke app.

The update just made it broke in a different way. "Rearranged Broke, Ver 2.0", if you will.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Dear TapaTalk Betotches,

G'dang it, ever since I updated my Iphone TapaTalk app, I can't find crap.

Everything that I used to go to used to take a few taps and swiped. Now everything I like takes me a minute to get to.

I'm going to F'in quit TapaTalk. Straight into "delete app". $hit, I can't even find where to give feedback to those TapaTalk mofos. I hope you mofos monitor these forums.

Question: is there anyway to "downgrade" to the old version? No, I don't have a phone backup to replicate it.

problemo numero uno... you have a fuggin iPhone