GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Ha! Amazing.

I'm totally from this generation by the way (34), and I'm looking forward to the new take on it. I love the old one...and the Nintendo game

Its not that sad. It should be celebrated man.

The arcade version was glorious. TMNT in their first incarnation was directly in my wheel house as well.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Megan Fox....YES PLEASE.

Trash.

-6/10

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
haha.....yet you make a thread about a movie with her in it. Doesn't make sense my friend.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
She may not be a great actress, but I really don't care when I see this

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
haha.....yet you make a thread about a movie with her in it. Doesn't make sense my friend.

I made a thread about TMNT and noted my distaste for her, you need to reread Freud if you're trying to interpret some phase of denial.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
She may not be a great actress, but I really don't care when I see this

Negative six out of ten.

glory

Ready to race!
Saw the trailer for this a couple days ago and I am highly disappointed. The turtles look way to weird (grew up on the original series) and Megan Fox doesn't seem to capture the spirit of April (from the trailer at least).

I will probably end up watching this but not at the theater.

Sent from the White north with magic