GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Test drove the new 335i

inc55

Go Kart Champion
I went to my local bmw dealer to check out the 328i and they didn't have one in a sport pkg except for a sport 335i and the guy asked me to take it for a spin. car had 9 miles on the odometer. the car is very beautiful but it has many setbacks. the rear seats are hideous and weird looking. the side mirrors are super tiny. the speedometer looks plain and small. the steering was looser then my gti. the brakes weren't all that great compared to other generations. handling wasn't all that impressive either. the power just wasn't there. perhaps it needs to be broken in. i recall the 08 335 with twin turbo feeling much faster. ride quality was great for low profile tires. interior was nice. gps is huge. somehow the 335 gets similar fuel economy as our cars. rear lights are not pretty as they remind me of the 08 5 series lights. yes, i felt like crap getting back into my car but that feeling quickly went away as soon as i started my car and drove off the lot.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
What was the sticker on the 335? Did they also get the 8 speed auto?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
51k not bad... the 328s now top 50 so that's not much of a bump.

What were the options on the 335?

inc55

Go Kart Champion
It had memory seats, nav, heads up display, sunroof. I think just premium and tech pkg. xenons. Didn't see heated seats. Better sport steering wheel.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
it is slower than the last get 335i, this has been tested as being true. Can't recall the minimal weight gains, but that and the trans may have something to do with it. Also, i'd imagine the brakes are the same, but don't know for sure.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
I've driven a 3-series, and it really is a nice car. However, the orange speedometers and in the interior are absolutely hideous.

JhnR

Banned
my 08' was a beast..BEAST SON

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie