GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TEST: Shelby GT Vs 2008 WRX STI

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:R32-07

Ready to race!
Comparison Test: Shelby GT Vs 2008 WRX STI, from EdMunds.com + Video.....

LINK:
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Comparos/articleId=123965/pageId=133677#2

screw that japanese Crap the GT is a Beast! i would not pick one japanese car over a Mustang!

pfffft That shelby feels like an 18 wheeler I test drove one.
Plus the trasmission was terrible.
2.5T super advanced jap engine>4.6 heavy mustang:thumbdown: (neing a stang fan I was disappointed)!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Fuck the Jap crap... American Iron all the way. That STI is the fugliest thing alive... way to fuck up a nice car!

Last edited by a moderator:
pfffft That shelby feels like an 18 wheeler I test drove one.
Plus the trasmission was terrible.
2.5T super advanced jap engine>4.6 heavy mustang:thumbdown: (neing a stang fan I was disappointed)!

no offense but im guessing this has something to do with you driving a Civic!(Japanese):rolleyes:

and BTW that 18wheeler your referring to can smoke a STI anyday!

500HP of Muscle vs. 300HP

yes weight has a huge factor but i guarantee you Mustang will win this one in performance, popularity, basically anything besides curvy roads and reliability!

still for the Price GT500 is mostly everyones choice! hell i rather drive a GT500 than a 335I:cool:

no offense but im guessing this has something to do with you driving a Civic!(Japanese):rolleyes:

and BTW that 18wheeler your referring to can smoke a STI anyday!

500HP of Muscle vs. 300HP

yes weight has a huge factor but i guarantee you Mustang will win this one in performance, popularity, basically anything besides curvy roads and reliability!

still for the Price GT500 is mostly everyones choice! hell i rather drive a GT500 than a 335I:cool:

Well thats not a GT500, thats just a shelby GT shelling put only 19 more horses than the regular GT. I never said shit about a GT500 thats raw power! (yet its boosted) I think you missed the part where i say i'm a stang fan...
nice post editing BTW

Well thats not a GT500, thats just a shelby GT shelling put only 19 more horses than the regular GT. I never said shit about a GT500 thats raw power! (yet its boosted) I think you missed the part where i say i'm a stang fan...
nice post editing BTW

Mustang vs. Subaru:rolleyes:
LOL! actually the GT isnt disappointing the STI is!
yep once again japanese really ****ed up another nice car!
on the other hand Mustang continues to make better and better cars every year i dont know what you smoking!:laugh:

Sigh........... I got an infraction for arguing with you.

you win sir.
Yes Japanese car manufacturers are inferior to whoever you think is great.

Sigh........... I got an infraction for arguing with you.

you win sir.
Yes Japanese car manufacturers are inferior to whoever you think is great.

:biggrin:

I know your smoking something.

you cant deny it the GT500 can not be compared to the 335I or any other car in performance and price!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FAuoOjUKk_U

BTW im a BMW guy also and i love BMW's if you havent noticed i have one in my signature, just cant deny the power of the Stang!::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.